Our Divisions: CRC | SCU | Crump Life | Hanleigh | Tapco Underwriters | Target Insurance
|Products -> Workers Compensation Solutions -> Western Region/California Workers Compensation Facility
|Western Region/California Workers Compensation Facility
Designed for California Producers, 5Star Workers' Compensation Services has its western regional headquarters in San Francisco, and we continue to expand our distribution network in California. We specialize in guaranteed cost workers' compensation insurance and offer independent insurance brokers access to over 600 work comp classifications via the following insurance carriers:
- AmTrust Financial Group
- Berkley Net
- Crum & Forster
- Cypress Insurance Co.
- Employers Insurance Group
- Everest National Insurance Co.
- Falls Lake Fire & Casualty
- ICW Group Insurance Companies
- National Liability & Fire Insurance Co.
- Oak River Insurance Co.
- Republic Indemnity Co.
- StarStone National Insurance Company
- Agriculture & Horticultural
- Artisan & Service Contractors
- Automotive Services
- Healthcare & Social Services
- Hospitality & Food Service
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Property Management & Building Operations
- Refuse, Recycling & Sanitation
- Transportation & Delivery
- Wholesale & Retail Merchants
- Over 600 Class Codes
- No minimum production requirements
- Producer appointments are not required at time of submissions, but they are required prior to release of quotes
- To view Broker Guidelines, visit: Broker Guidelines
- To view helpful links, visit: Helpful Links
- ACORD 130
- Detailed Description of Operations
- Four years of currently valued loss runs (within 90 days of effective date) if the prospect has been in business for four or more years. Risks in business for less than four years, including new ventures, are welcome in many cases.
- Risks in Business less than 4 Years, including New Ventures, are welcome in many cases
- Supplemental Application Form
- Email Submissions to: email@example.com or fax to 415.352.0225
|© 2015 5Star Specialty Programs is a division of and operates under the licenses of CRC Insurance Services, Inc. CA Lic No 0778135. No claim to any government works or material copyrighted by third parties. Nothing in this communication constitutes an offer, inducement, or contract of insurance. Financial strength and size ratings can change and should be reevaluated before coverage is bound. This material is intended for licensed insurance agency use only. This is not intended for business owner or insured use. If you are not a licensed agent please disregard this communication. 5Star Specialty Programs supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.